By Reinhold Sackmann,Walter Bartl,Bernadette Jonda,Katarzyna Kopycka,Christian Rademacher
With many OECD nations experiencing a decline of their populations, this book offers a theoretical version of dealing with demographic swap and examines diversified thoughts that societies have used to come back to phrases with demographic switch. particularly, it information different ways in which Germany and Poland have attempted to deal with this problem and divulges 3 conflicting techniques: growth, relief, and phasing out.
· How and why demographic switch used to be utilized in Poland to extend the schooling system
· The variance of linkage among demographic swap and progress charges in several fields of schooling in a German Bundesland
· Modes of reflexivity and body of workers coverage in German and varnish municipalities
· results of demographic swap and sorts of coping on financial capability and unemployment premiums in German municipalities
Coping with Demographic Change examines how and why societies take care of those harmful results. It conceptualizes the demanding situations a society faces due to demographic switch and focuses at the methods through which actors, firms and geographical regions attempt to take care of this new situation.
Read or Download Coping with Demographic Change: A Comparative View on Education and Local Government in Germany and Poland (European Studies of Population) PDF
Similar demography books
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2002 im Fachbereich Soziologie - Soziales method, Sozialstruktur, Klasse, Schichtung, notice: 2,0, Universität Konstanz (FB Geschichte und Soziologie), Veranstaltung: Sozialstruktur der BRD, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: In welcher Gesellschaft leben wir eigentlich? Nicht nur die Gesellschaft consistent with se verändert sich und unterliegt stetem Wandel, sondern auch die Sozialstrukturanalyse mit der ihr eigenen Terminologie.
Epidemiology and Demography in Public Health provides sensible assistance on making plans and enforcing surveillance and research of affliction and ailment outbreaks. Exploring contributing components to the dynamics of illness transmission and the identity of inhabitants hazards, it is also a dialogue of ehtics in epidemiology and demography together with very important problems with privateness vs.
Whereas lately the burgeoning larger schooling (HE) area has been set an time table of widening participation, few HE associations have suggestions in position for achieving the complete variety of strength scholars probably to profit from (and effectively entire) their present topic and path choices.
Immigration enforcement is performed by means of a fancy criminal and administrative process, working lower than often altering legislative mandates and coverage counsel, with authority and investment unfold throughout a number of firms in government departments and the courts. The U. S. division of place of origin safety (DHS) is accountable for accomplishing immigration enforcement either on the border and within the usa; the U.
- Governing China's Population: From Leninist to Neoliberal Biopolitics
- Fertility Decline in Developing Countries, 1960-1997: An Annotated Bibliography (Bibliographies and Indexes in Geography)
- The Fear of Population Decline
- Names, Ethnicity and Populations: Tracing Identity in Space (Advances in Spatial Science)
- Population in the Human Sciences: Concepts, Models, Evidence
Extra resources for Coping with Demographic Change: A Comparative View on Education and Local Government in Germany and Poland (European Studies of Population)