By David Redfern
Exam Board: AQA
First instructing: September 2016
First examination: June 2017
Reinforce scholars' geographical figuring out all through their direction; transparent subject summaries with pattern questions and solutions support scholars enhance their examination process and attain their best.
Written by way of a instructor with wide analyzing adventure, this guide:
- is helping scholars establish what they should comprehend with a concise precis of the subjects tested at AS and A-level
- Consolidates knowing via evaluate suggestions and knowledge-check questions
- deals possibilities for college kids to enhance their examination method through consulting pattern graded solutions to exam-style questions
- Develops autonomous studying and study skills
- presents the content material scholars have to produce their very own revision notes
Read or Download AQA AS/A Level Geography Student Guide: Component 2: Human Geography PDF
Best earth sciences books
Taking a look Into the Earth comprehensively describes the rules and purposes of either 'global' and 'exploration' geophysics on all scales. It varieties an advent to geophysics appropriate should you don't unavoidably intend to develop into specialist geophysicists, together with geologists, civil engineers, environmental scientists, and box archaeologists.
With the expanding frequency of ordinary and human-induced mess ups and the expanding value in their outcomes, a transparent desire exists for governments and groups to develop into extra resilient. The nationwide learn Council's 2012 record catastrophe Resilience: a countrywide relevant addressed the significance of resilience, mentioned various demanding situations and ways for construction resilience, and defined steps for imposing resilience efforts in groups and inside executive.
The e-book deals a latest, accomplished, and holistic view of typical gasoline seepage, outlined because the obvious or invisible circulate of gaseous hydrocarbons from subsurface resources to Earth’s floor. starting with definitions, classifications for onshore and offshore seepage, and basics on fuel migration mechanisms, the publication studies the most recent findings for the worldwide distribution of fuel seepage and describes detection equipment.
This publication deals a desirable evaluate of the demanding situations posed through the world’s new geostrategic order and sure destiny instructions. It opens with an unconventional view of the Arab Spring, picking out its origins within the relative US withdrawal from the center East attributable to either the necessity for army disengagement for monetary purposes and the invention of shale gasoline and tight oil within the center of the North American continent.
- Biominerals and Fossils Through Time
- The Ore Minerals Under the Microscope: An Optical Guide (Atlases in Geoscience)
- Quantitative Modeling of Earth Surface Processes
- Photographic Atlas of an Accretionary Prism: Geologic Structures of the Shimanto Belt, Japan
- The Democratic Transition of Czechoslovakia, the German Democratic Republic and their Successor States, with Particular Focus on the Geopolitical Framework after 1989
Extra info for AQA AS/A Level Geography Student Guide: Component 2: Human Geography